This course is a beginner level course. If you did not build any API in Node.js, then this class is for you.I designed this course by solving the real-world problems. You will learn the code by doing and build the application.
Every video is a coding challenge for you. I believe the best way to learn code is to build an application with programming languages/frameworks.
I will provide you all the beginner level knowledge to build your first REST API In Node.js.
Here's what we'll learn:
- I will start this course from scratch, you will learn how to install Node.js, MongoDB, and Postman
- Learn how to set up the express server.
- You will also understand how routing works in Expressjs.
- I will also teach you what a Middleware is and How to create a Custom Middleware in ExpressJs
- I will follow the MVC structure. You will understand the best practices to organize the File Structure in Nodejs.
- How to perform Create, Read, Update, And Delete operation by using MongoDB
- I will teach you how to create GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE endpoint for the API.
- Understand How to Connect Nodejs application to Mongoose ODM
- Install Express
- Challenge: Create Basic Express App
- Solution: Create Basic Express App
- Challenge: Create Jobs Endpoint
- Solution: Create Jobs Endpoint
- Challenge: Create Post Route
- Solution: Create Post Route Part-1
- Solution: Create Post Route Part-2
- Challenge: Apply Custom Middleware
- Solution: Apply Custom Middleware
- Challenge: Add New Job In MongoDB
- Solution: Add New Job In MongoDB
- Challenge: Find All Jobs From MongoDB
- Solution: Find All Jobs From MongoDB
- Challenge: Find Job By Id
- Solution: Find Job By Id
- Challenge: Update Job By Id
- Solution: Update Job By Id
- Challenge: Delete Job By Id
- Solution: Delete Job By Id